Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday's Weekly Roundup #2

Wednesday's Weekly Roundup #2


For the second instalment of my Wednesday's Weekly Roundup, I've chosen some products I've been loving this week and surprisingly most of them aren't makeup related! P.S. It's a blizzard right now! A BLIZZARD! It's snowing so hard that work called and told me not to come in. IT'S MAY! So insane. Anyway....

MacBook Marble Patterned Hard Cover: I'm OBSESSED with this case for my laptop. It's so stunning in person and I'm just so happy with it. If you're interested, I ordered mine online from Amazon.

Michael Kors Women's Horn and Gold Coloured Parker Watch: I just started a new job serving for the summer and we aren't really allowed to wear accessories other than watches. This watch jazzes up my uniform and look at it! It's so beautiful. I've actually never seen anybody else with this exact watch even though tons of girls own a Michael Kors watch of some sort so I feel like it has a little bit of uniqueness. Link here.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser: I received this product in a generous size sample when I purchased the Effaclar Duo+ and it's AMAZING! It is the only cleanser I've ever used that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight before I apply moisturizer. I had a blemish and it cleared it in less than two days, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I wish it wasn't so expensive because I would never buy anything else.

Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in Bauhau5: I know a lot of people complain that these lipsticks are too drying but I haven't had the same experience with this shade. It's a beautiful raspberry colour that's so flattering on my fair skin, it lasts forever on my lips, and I know it's going to be my go-to shade for spring once it stops freaking snowing! For reference it looks a lot darker and more purple in the bullet than it does on the lips. If you're interested in a full review and swatch let me know in the comments!

Bath and Body Works Georgia Peach 3-Wick Candle and Plug-In: This scent is amaaaaaaaaaazing. I almost bought it in the hand soap as well but I decided to branch out and try something else. The plug-in has left my room smelling heavenly and the candle is self-explanatory because we all know Bath and Body Works has the best candles ever. I'm so excited to use this non-stop during the spring and summer!

What have you been loving this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your laptop case, it's gorgeous!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig