Friday, May 1, 2015

What's In My Topbox | April 2015

Topbox April 2015 Unboxing

Okay so I know I'm the worst blogger ever because I technically received my Topbox two weeks ago but I've had the craziest month so I haven't had a free second to take photos of the products or even use them! Even though I'm a lot late in showing you all this, I thought better late than never so here it is! For those of you who don't know, Topbox is a Canadian subscription box where you get sent 4 or 5 high end samples each month for $12. This is what I received this month:

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum: According to Sephora this is a "an oil-free serum that captures and continually diffuses water deep within the skin to restore its moisture balance and leave skin feeling soft and supple". I'm a beginner when it comes to serums but I've actually heard a lot about this one so I'm excited to see if it works! Full size retails for $52, and my size is 0.33 oz making it worth $17.33.

Essie Mini Nail Lacquer: I'm sure you're all familiar with Essie and how great their nail polishes are so I was so excited to receive this little cutie! The shade is called Blossom Dandy and it's the perfect colour for spring. Full size retails for $9.99, and my size is 5mL making it worth $3.70.

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen: As the weather is starting to get warmer I know I'll definitely make use of this sunscreen! It's SPF 30 and smells reaaaaally good. Not the most glamorous product in the world but you can always use more sunscreen. Full size retails for $8.97, and my size is 59 mL making it worth $2.99.

Topbox April 2015 Unboxing
LA Splash Diamond Lipgloss: Next is a full sized product, but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. It looks insanely sparkly in the tube but goes on more shimmery on the lips. Not my favourite product in the world but I'm biased because I'm not a fan of lip glosses in general. This lipgloss is worth $8.98.

NeoStrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream: This is another product I'm excited about because I've heard great things about the brand and that it's well suited for sensitive skin. Moisturizer is something I'm always out of because my skin is so dry, so I was definitely happy to see this in my box! Full size retails for $30, and my size is 20 mL making it worth $12.

Total Value of my Topbox: $45

$45 is well over the $12 I spent so I'm very happy! Even though these weren't all wow products to me I'll definitely make use out of all of them and I like how I recognized 4/5 of the brands. If you've heard about or tried LA Splash products let me know in the comments what you think!

What do you think of this month's (or I guess last month's... oops) Topbox?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this beauty box before but everything looks amazing! I like the look of the lipgloss for decoration purposes but I'm with you, I don't think I'd wear it. I'm not a huge lipgloss fan. Everything else sounds promising, I'll have to check Topbox out

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig